Make let allow exercises - answers
- Allow me to help you with that suitcase, madam.
- Do you think it is fair that you are made to do military service, even if you think it is wrong?
- He can’t make you do anything you don’t want to do.
- If you do not behave yourselves, you will be made to stay behind after school.
- They made us run five miles every morning. We had no choice.
- This is an exam. No one is allowed to talk to anyone.
- Unfortunately, they won’t let you leave the country without a passport.
- Until what time did your parents allow you to say up when you were the?
- We will not allow you to go into pubs until you are eighteen.
- Why do you never let me have any fun?
© 2013 Focus English School