Many much exercises
- There was not much hope.
- There are too many flies in this place.
- How many miles to the nearest station?
- How much (money) does this cost?
- There isn't very much work left to be done.
- There aren't many things which you could do for me.
- Leave me alone: I haven't much time, and have many things to do.
- Last winter there wasn't very much snow, not even in the mountains.
- There is too much noise in this street.
- I gave him many thanks for everything he had done for me.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy