Past Simple Present Simple exercises - answers
- How many lectures on economics do you usually have?
- Were you at the concert last Sunday?
- We usually have supper at half past eight.
- He comes to our library every morning.
- What time did you get up yesterday?
- Did you read the newspapers yesterday? .
- We found a pearl necklace yesterday on the beach.
- She slept badly last night.
- The Polish team won the last football match in Warsaw.
- She speaks Swedish well.
- He knew many poems when he was at school.
- The farmers sow grain in March. .
- They know many funny jokes. .
- Last night we ate dinner at seven o'clock.
- Harry lent me his best tie last night.
© 2013 Focus English School