Past Simple Tense exercises - answers
- The painter displayed his sketches on the pavement.
- Our firm employed two new clerks yesterday.
- That traitor betrayed all the secrets.
- The children prayed uncle Sam to stay.
- The hurricane destroyed almost everything on its way.
- She portrayed the whole scene vividly to us.
- The water is conveyed from the well through these pipes.
- We delayed his leave on purpose.
- The carpenter sprayed the varnish on the table.
- The documents say that this civilisation decayed three thousand years ago.
© 2013 Focus English School