Past Simple vs Present Perfect - answers
- I saw Tom when I was in London. He hasn’t changed at all.
- She passed her degree last year, then she got a job in London.
- I have never eaten octopus, but I have eaten lobster.
- How many times have you been to the cinema this year?
- When did they get married?
- Look at that! Someone has left the car door open!
- I have just read this newspaper article. It’s very good.
- You have worked very hard recently.
- I learned to speak a little English when I was at school.
- - Oh now! I think I have broken my brother’s Cd player.
© 2013 Focus English School