Past tense and Present Perfect - answers
- 1. We have played for one hour.
- 2. We wanted to see Wawel yesterday.
- 3. He sent the email many days ago.
- 4. We have waited for two years.
- 5. He has won today's car race.
- 6. I haven't seen Tom for a long time. How is he?
- 7. It's ages since I last went to a football match.
- 8. I've written to Sarah recently.
- 9. What have you been doing today?
- 10. Have you eaten Italian food before?
- 11. I've been living here since the end of last year.
- 12. Actually I had dinner with Tom last night.
- 13. I've been trying to get in touch with Tom for ages.
- 14. Tom hasn't been to London since we went there together.
- 15. I can't remember how long I've had this mobile.
© 2013 Focus English School