Place of adverbs in English
- Bob and Helen were both born in London.
- Chris is a good guitarist. He can also sing very well.
- Our laptop often breaks down.
- I can never remember his name.
- I usually take sugar in my tea.
- ‘Where is Helen?’ ‘She has probably gone shopping’.
- Betty is always very cheerful.
- We always have to wait a long time for the taxi.
- I will probably be leaving early tomorrow.
- I am usually very tired when I get home from work.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy