Plurals of nouns
- What a beautiful scarf!
- Have you got a clean handkerchiefs/handkerchieves?
- They told us about their lives and the miseries they had suffered.
- Their lives and their money were in danger.
- They have five wolves in the zoo.
- Which shelves are mine?
- I have lost many umbrellas and scarves/scarfs, and two or three pairs of gloves.
- She knits nice woollen scarves/scarfs.
- Put this leaf under something heavy.
- leaves fall from trees in autumn.
- I have lived here all my life.
- Have you ever seen a wolf?
- Dust these shelves, please.
- To perform this trick you will need two handkerchiefs/handkerchieves.
- One shelf is empty.
- Chris has many leaves in his collection.
- Are there any wolves in this forest?
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy