Preposition online test - answers
- (on the telephone) Hello, can I speak to Mr Davis, please?
- (on the telephone) Thank you for phoning. Goodbye!
- 'Are you playing tennis this afternoon?' 'It depends on the weather.'
- 'Are you writing a letter?' 'Yes, I'm writing to Julia.'
- Barry is looking for a job. He wants to work in a hotel.
- Bill is talking to Jane.
- 'Do you like going to museums?' 'It depends on the museum.'
- Excuse me, I'm looking for Hill Street. Can you tell me where it is?
- Goodbye! Have a nice holiday and look after yourself.
- He's alone all day. He never talks to anybody.
- He's listening to the radio.
- I looked at the newspaper but I didn't read it carefully.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy