Preposition quiz - answers
- 1. Could I speak to Tom, please?
- 2. How can I get to the air terminal?
- 3. Turn right at the end of the street and you’ll see it in front of you.
- 4. He started going to school at the age of six.
- 5. He’s been at school for ten years. He’s leaving at the end of this year.
- 6. On Sundays he stays at home and works in the garden.
- 7. I think I left my umbrella on the bus. I’d better write to the Lost Property Office.
- 8. We arrived at the airport in good time of the plane.
- 9. Can I look up a word in you dictionary? I left mine at home.
- 10. Your train arrived in London at 11.30. Tom met us at the station.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy