Prepositional phrases quiz - answers
- I usually go see new exhibitions with my girlfriend.
- I am going to see the works of Van Gogh.
- The other friends will come along too.
- Mark will be waiting for them at the café.
- She is always late, but he is always on time.
- They are going to meet in the evening.
- They are going to watch the match on TV.
- He is out but he’s going to come back soon.
- Knock at the door. “Come in, please!”
- Please, take your coat off!
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy