Prepositions in English exercises - answers
- What place does she go to?
- This train goes from Warsaw to Cracow.
- This is the first installment towards paying my debt to you.
- From the beginning to the end he was an excellent pupil.
- I got a letter from my mother today; I must write to her at once.
- Towards midnight I suddenly heard a suspicious noise.
- We have made some progress towards a better understanding.
- What place does she come from?
- First we travelled South, but then turned right, towards the West.
- Stop the children from making such a noise.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy