Prepositions of location exercises - answers
- 1. They left the law-court one after another.
- 2. The park is behind my house.
- 3. He promised to find that man in a week.
- 4. His father was at home when he was born.
- 5. In the morning the temperature was below zero.
- 6. I met him three times during my stay in London.
- 7. Now after your offer I must see the goods in question first.
- 8. There were forty people sitting in the hall.
- 9. He went to his house to meet us.
- 10. The results of his work were beyond my expectations.
- 11. Mr Brown is not in the garden; he is in the house.
- 12. Good-bye till next Sunday.
- 13. She was married against her will.
- 14. The boy went to the policeman and asked him the way.
- 15. I can come and see you any day after Monday.
- 16. We sailed around that lonely island.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy