Prepositions quiz - answers
- Have you been to the theatre recently?
- I’m returning to London at the end of this term.
- He isn’t living at home now.
- I went to bed early but I couldn’t get to sleep because there was a lot noise in the next room.
- At first I found the work very tiring, but in a few weeks I got used to it.
- There was an accident at the crossroads at midnight last night.
- Two men were taken to hospital. I believe one of them is still in hospital.
- In the daytime the streets are crowded but at night they are quite deserted.
- At first her mother refused to allow her to go back to work, but in the end she agreed.
- He went to sea at 18 and spent all his working life at sea.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy