Prepositions quizzes - answers
- Did you take the tunnel to France, or did you go on the ferry?
- He flies round the world in his own private jet.
- He’d rather go by bus then drive there himself.
- I saw him riding into town on his bicycle yesterday.
- Let’s go home by taxi – I can’t be bothered to walk.
- She rode through town on her horse.
- She sent him home in a taxi.
- She sometimes gets sick when travelling by sea.
- That’s much too far to travel on foot.
- The quickest way to get there is by air.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy