Present Perfect and Past Tense - answers
- The police think that they have found your missing luggage, so call this number immediately.
- Did you meet anyone interesting at the party?
- Have you seen my handbag anywhere? I can't find it.
- Have you two met before? Tom, this is Susan.
- Tom has been writing his book for the last three years without any success.
- How was your holiday in London? Did you visit a lot of interesting places?
- From the minute she got up this morning she has been asking stupid questions.
- I don't think we'll go for a walk because the weather has changed.
- Did you give Tom my message when you saw him?
- Could you repeat, please? I haven't been listening to you.
© 2013 Focus English School