Present Perfect Continuous quiz - answers
- He has been talking for 2 years about his trip to Australia.
- He has been looking for his book all the morning.
- I have been wondering if I couldn’t study German a little more.
- He has been thinking about his girlfriend all the week.
- We have just been talking about you.
- I have been writing for you for about thirty minutes.
- He has been sitting in that chair all the evening.
- We have been travellingv though Texas for 4 years.
- We have been listening to the radio all the morning.
- I have been waiting for the bus for half an hour.
© 2013 Focus English School