Present Simple and Present Continuous tense - answers
- He generally eats only cheese for supper, but today he is eating ham and eggs.
- I always listen to the radio in the car.
- I am spending this weekend in the mountains. I go there every summer.
- She skates very well. She even wins at competitions.
- The teacher always explains the text when we don’t understand.
- It snows in winter, but not all the time of course, and it is snowing now.
- When I feel lazy I like to lie down with a good crime story and a glass of whiskey.
- You eat too much. No wonder, you are getting fatter and fatter.
- She is setting the table, I can hear her.
- A: Are you going home now?
- B: No. I am going to meet Tom. We often meet after work.
© 2013 Focus English School