Simple Present and Present Continuous answers
- Do you listen to the radio every day?
- My sister shouts when she is angry.
- I'm cleaning my study because my father told me to.
- You are working for your mother-in-law at the moment, aren't you?
- Oh, something smells excellent! What are you cooking?
- I'm staying with my friends temporarily.
- He goes to the cinema when he can afford it.
- Why are you crying? Have you hurt yourself?
- In autumn the leaves fall from the trees.
- She isn't having a birthday party this year.
© 2013 Focus English School