Simple Present versus Present Continuous - answers
- John is looking for a bigger flat.
- How much money do you spend on entertainment every month?
- - Where is Tom? - He is watching a film in the living-room.
- I don’t like cooking, but I love eating.
- She usually starts work before 7 o’clock.
- - Do you know how to use this computer programme? – Not yet. But I am learning.
- Where is he going with this spade in his hand?
- I’m afraid I don't speak English very well.
- Be quite! I think Dad is sleeping upstairs.
- - Are you listening to the radio? – No, you can turn it off.
© 2013 Focus English School