Singular and plural noun
- These photos are not good.
- The potatoes are under the sink.
- Tomatoes are cheaper this week.
- We took a lot of photos there.
- How many kilos does it weigh?
- Give me one more tomato, please.
- There is only one potato left in the bag.
- Do you like tomatoes?
- I'd like three kilos of apples, please.
- There are two pianos in our school.
- We may call these boys real heroes.
- Half a kilo of sugar will do.
- Don't play a hero, will you?
- There are in fact two heroes in this novel.
- I do not want so many potatoes.
- I'd like to take a photo.
- Do you play the piano?
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy