Singular or plural nouns
- She is a real lady.
- You are too old to play with toys.
- How many days will it take you?
- There are only boys at our school.
- Where is your baby?
- Do you like babies?
- He is a good boy.
- There is a fly on the cake.
- How are your babies today?
- There are too many flies here.
- What day is it today?
- We arrived here two days ago.
- Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to invite you.
- Where is your toy?
- Boys are stronger than girls.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy