Tenses in English grammar exercises - answers
- I hope to find some interesting reading in the new bookshop.
- What are you doing this evening?
- We are going to the theatre tonight.
- He will see you as soon as Mr Brown leaves / has left.
- Jane has been watching TV for hours; that’s why her eyes are red.
- Unless John tries harder, he won’t get this job.
- Stop making that terrible noise.
- Don’t shout unless you want to be arrested.
- Look! It’s Tom! I haven’t seen him for ages.
- I was falling asleep when somebody broke the glass in our front door.
- No one has ever spoken to me like that.
- We normally live with our parents but for these two months we are living in our aunt’s flat.
- I have been waiting for them for an hour now. I can’t wait any longer.
- Jim ought to learn languages if he wants to get a job with an international company.
- I realized that my parents had adopted me and my brother.
© 2013 Focus English School