Wyrażanie uczuć po angielsku
- Przyimki czasu angielski
- Angielski przyimki czasu
- Nazwy uczuć po angielsku
- Wyrażanie uczuć po angielsku
- Past simple test
- Czasowniki nieregularne angielski ćwiczenia
- Gramatyka angielski articles
- Nazwy programów telewizyjnych po angielsku
- Wymowa krótkich samogłosek
- Film: wyrażanie uczuć po angielsku
- The lesson was too long and not interesting. I was bored.
- He is very angry with me because I broke his car.
- I wanted to see him. I was very disappointed that he didn't come.
- She felt embarrassed about undressing in front of the doctor.
- The children are getting really excited about the party.
- After my holidays I felt really relaxed.
- When I saw a spider I was scared.
- I feel nervous before an important exam.
- When I can't remember someone's name I feel embarrassed.
- If I have to wait for a long time in a shop I feel impatient.
© 2013 Focus English School, Polityka Cookies