Singular nouns and plural nouns
- The car is worth three thousand pounds.
- Tom has bought two trouts.
- The shop sells fresh water fishes.
- Thousands of books were consumed by the fire.
- Do you know how many Chinese there are?
- This fish is called the dogfish.
- He has a few Japanese among his students.
- They lost several sheep last winter.
- Do you like fish?
- Hundreds of people were arrested during the last riots.
- Chris shot three ducks.
- She bought two dozen of eggs.
- Have you ever met those Swiss?
- Are there any deer in that forest?
- About seven hundred people attended the mass.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy