Mowa zależna w języku angielskim - odpowiedzi
ĆwiczeniePrzekształć następujące zdania na Mowę Zależna w języku angielskim. Aby sprawdzić swoje odpowiedzi kliknij na trzy znaki zapytania.
Potrzebujesz pomocy?Mowa zależna
- I’ll see you tomorrow.
- She said she would see me the next day.
- I saw her today.
- He said he had seen her that day.
- I don’t like this film.
- She said she didn’t like that film.
- We went swimming today.
- She said they had gone swimming that day.
- I’ll see Mary on Sunday.
- She said she would see Mary on Sunday.
- I met her about three months ago.
- He said he had met her about three months before.
- Peter and Sue are getting married tomorrow.
- She said Peter and Sue were getting married the next day / the following day.
- Tom’s bringing some records to the party tonight.
- He said Tom was brining some records to the party that night.
- I really like this furniture.
- She said she really liked that furniture.
- My parents are arriving tomorrow.
- She said her parents were arriving the next day / the following day.
- Gramatyczne objaśnienia
- Gramatyczne ćwiczenia
- Czasowniki frazowe
- False friends
- Wyrazy przeciwstawne
- British vs. American
- Przysłowia angielskie
- Skróty angielskie
- Do pobrania