Compound adjectives exercises - answers
- The child behaves well. He is a well-behaved child.
- That man dresses in a scruffy manner. He is a scruffily-dressed man.
- This film star is very conscious of her image. This film star is very image-conscious.
- It takes ten minutes to drive from my house to work. It is a ten-minute drive from my house to work.
- They planned the attack in a very clever way. It was a very cleverly-planned attack.
- My dog has got short legs. It is a short-legged dog.
- That man always looks rather angry. He is a rather angry-looking man.
- His degree course took five years to complete. It was a five-year degree course.
- What’s the name of that perfume that smells horrible? What is the name of that horrible-smelling perfume.
- Only members who carry their cards are allowed inside. Only cards-carrying members are allowed inside.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy