English exercises tenses - answers
- 1. Hurry up! We are waiting for you downstairs.
- 2. Don't worry. They will let you know soon.
- 3. By next February I will have had this car for five years.
- 4. She had been learning French for three years when she started learning English.
- 5. The boss left a couple of minutes ago.
- 6. If somebody rings up, tell them I am having a bath.
- 7. By Thursday they will have been repairing the roof for three months.
- 8. After he had got off the bus, he took a taxi.
- 9. He earns $200 a week. (earn)
- 10. I know him very well. We have been neighbours since 1998.
© 2013 Focus English School