Singular to plural nouns
- 1. My teeth are quite strong.
- 2. Have you got any children.
- 3. All women like new clothes.
- 4. My wife is afraid of mice.
- 5. We sold five oxen yesterday.
- 6. Have you got any brothers?
- 7. How many geese have you got?
- 8. Most children enjoy watching television.
- 9. He can shoot at the goal from either of his feet equally well.
- 10. Some men prefer to stay single than to marry.
- 11. Do any women work in your factory?
- 12. Two brothers are going to go on a mission to Africa.
- 13. One should clean one's teeth at least twice a day.
- 14. My feet are numb with cold.
- 15. The men are playing bridge and the women are talking.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy