Angielskie przymiotniki opisujące uczucia ćwiczenia
- I felt embarrassed at making such a stupid mistake.
- Everyone was very disappointed when we lost the match.
- My sister was really scared of the dark as a small child.
- The children are very excited - we're going on holiday tonight.
- I was so bored I nearly fell asleep.
- I was so nervous before I took my driving test I couldn't speak.
- I was really in a good mood when I got home.
- Are you surprised by what she said?
- When he saw a huge spider he was scared.
- Chris is very worried about his exams next week.
© 2014 Focus English School, Polityka Cookies