- Translate from Polish into English
- English prepositions exercise
- English adverbs exercise
- English irregular verbs exercise
- English collocations exercise
- English expressions exercise 1
- English expressions exercise 2
- English tenses exercise
- Questions in English exercise
- Translate the sentences into English
- Let’s keep in touch.
- They wanted to communicate with each other.
- How many hours have you spent on the Internet this week?
- How many mobile phones have you owned in your life?
- I’ve written a letter in English.
- He has a virus on his computer.
- Write the date in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the Send button at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Links.
- Leave the parcel at the post office.
- You hear a beep on your phone.
- You need to give your credit card number over the phone.
- There have been three World Cups up to now.
- One final has finished in a penalty competition.
© 2013 Focus English School