Irregular adverbs in English
- This soup tastes bad.
- The living conditions in this country are bad.
- This is not a bad idea.
- He was badly injured in the last match.
- She slept very bad last night.
- He speaks English badly.
- She was badly paid.
- The door badly needs painting.
- He behaved badly.
- He always does his work badly.
- John's spelling is so bad that I can't understand him.
- He paid her badly.
- How can you write so badly?
- Your writing is bad.
- Don't read so badly.
- His English is still very bad.
© 2014 Focus English School, Cookies Policy