Future Simple vs. Going to - ćwiczenie 2
- The ceiling doesn’t look very safe, does it? It looks as if it is going to fall down.
- A: I can’t work out how to operate the video.
- B: It is dead easy. I will show you.
- A: We need some milk for breakfast.
- B: Ok. I will go to the shop and get some.
- A: I’ve got a terrible headache.
- B: Wait a sec and I will get an aspirin for you.
- A: Why are you filling this bucket with water?
- B: I am going to wash my car.
- A: Look! That house is on fire.
- B: I will call the fire-brigade immediately.
- A: What would you like to drink: tea or coffee?
- B: I will have tea, please.
- A: Have you decided on what to do when you leave school?
- B: Yes. I am going to start a computer course.
- A: Have you sent an email for me?
- B: I completely forgotten. I will do it now.
- A: What shall we have for dinner? Hurry up. Make a decision.
- B: Okay. We will have chicken.
- A: Why are you turning on the TV-set.
- B: I am going to watch a film.
- A: I haven’t got any money.
- B: That’s no problem. I will lend you some.
© 2012 Focus English School