Future Simple vs. Going to - ćwiczenie 3 - odpowiedzi
- Tom What are you going to do this weekend?
- Bob I am going to a concert at our National Stadium.
- Tom Have you got the tickets yet?
- Bob No, I am going to get them this evening. Would you like to come?
- Tom That would be nice.
- Bob Ok, I will get you a ticket, too.
- Tom What time does it start?
- Bob Seven pm, but we are going to meet in the Café at 6 pm.
- Tom OK. I will meet you in the café, but I will be there at 6.30.
- Bob That’s OK.
- Tom Oh, one more thing. I am short of money at the moment. I will pay for the ticket next week. Is that OK?
- Bob No problem.
- Tom Shall we go to the restaurant after the concert? I know a very nice place.
- Bob That’s a good idea – I will phone the others and check if they want to come too.
- Tom Good, and I will book a table. I will see you tomorrow.
- Bob Ok. See you. Bye!
© 2012 Focus English School